TLiC-What Makes me Scream TLiC-What Makes me Scream

Simple humor, but it's truly the kind of humor that makes me laugh without any regrets. Also, nice work on utilizing the source filmmaker. The animations seemed very smooth when I watched it.

Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards! Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards!

Wow, I didn't even think I would win at all really, especially when it came to earning nominations and winning 4th place as well as Best Acting. Best yet, RicePirate made fun of my username. Best day ever. Thank you again, and nice work on the overall project.

JaShinYa responds:

Congrats you emo-usernamed bastard! :p

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

The disturbingly random content in this video is executed with stellar, original animation and some nice voice work. I don't think I laughed this hard in a LONG time. If you continue to make more Hellbenders episodes in the future, I look forward to watching them with glee.

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

I must say that she does have a very cute singing voice, and nice parody take on the original Coke song. The voice work also continues to impress with each segment. Good work all around.

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

After further watching this, I am quite sure that this has no soul whatsoever. Sure, there were some good animations about (only in the beginning portions) that are quite fluid, but everything else seems like it's just a horrifically put-together slide show to make fun of girls that are much more obese than the average weight. The excessive use of farts and scat material brings it to the point of being repugnant and utterly tasteless, and not because of the fat girl drawings either which seems very ironic. I know that some of them look absolutely abysmal in terms of drawing skills (like the anatomy is WAY off with the majority of them), but I found some rather decent to even good drawn pictures mixed in there, believe it or not. To me, this whole series you've been doing just seems like another troll attack to further garner your hatred for this kind of fetish. I could be wrong with this guess, but this flash just doesn't leave a very dignified and intelligent impression nonetheless. Definitely one of the worst efforts in making fun of a particular human interest that I've ever seen.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
FatBadger responds:

I'm an amateur voice actor who can go from the usual, bass-like voice quality to high-pitched even. If anyone's interested in my services, feel free to go to my youtube channel, Moonvamp410, or send an e-mail at darkhole_dreams@hotm ail.com.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

A superbly animated and voiced epic in the making!

I remember watching your animations from long ago, and upon seeing this, I must say that you really have gone beyond the usual improvements. This is perhaps the best animation I've ever seen done from you. Plus, it's even more amazing when you've assorted such a fine cast including LittleKuriboh, ShadyVox, and yourself into the mix. You and they truly match the characters quite well. Hopefully, my own voice acting can be just as good one day. The original music also compliments the atmosphere and setting extremely well. Overall, this is definitely one of my favorite flash cartoons of 2011. Well done.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Offensively bizarre take on the Pokemon Universe

First off, I will say that the animation is indeed extraordinary. The lighting, shading, and such really had a professional's touch to it. Probably some of the best I've seen here.

While the idea of a boy having a enormous brain tumor painted like a pokeball and thinking he's a trainer will no doubt be deemed offensive and in bad taste to most people, I wasn't bother by this notion. It is a parody, after all. Plus, I will admit that some of the scenes were hysterical. The voice acting helped this out a lot.

Overall, not bad at all. Keep up the good work.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

The trouble with desktop strippers

This flash movie is a prime example of why you shouldn't install desktop strippers to your computer/laptop. XD

On another note, this was reasonably funny. It took the usual desktop stripper to another level and added some more realistic tension to the mix. The animation is simple, yet it works quite well with the story it's telling. Plus, the added bonus of having infinite pop-ups display at the tragic ending with the boy's cry worked. Nicely done.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Nyan Cat, you have doomed us all......To Greatness

There is no other flash movie out there that perfectly capitalizes on the agony the Nyan Cat inflicts on the masses than this disturbingly surreal drug trip. The crisp clean and vibrant colors transition brilliantly into territories such as dull and dimly toned real-life, pixelated and psychedelic high times, and then into more grotesque and completely psychotic terrors.

On some other notes, a few other things also make this one a winner:

1. The voices are professionally recorded and have great diction.
2. The music is bloody catching, especially when you imply the Nyan Cat variations.
3. The Hellraiser references were unexpected, but do match the sadistic insanity that transcends from such meme abuse most proficiently.

Plus, I don't see a lot of rainbow vomiting that look so wonderful these days. That really says a lot on its own.

Overall, a most superb animation that exquisitely exhibits the inner torment and addiction that is the almighty Nyan Cat meme.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

A nicely captured, yet emotionally lacking tribute

Let me bring out the good parts of this animation tribute first. The music splendidly suits the morbid and sadistic mood. It definitely captured how torture would perhaps sound like if done by such hands like Pinkie Pie. The animation is also decent and most notable for not only exhibiting the flash style of My Little Pony, but also displaying dark tones and landscapes to draw in those in love of these sort of smut material. Some of the objects used in the movie could have used a bit more shading/lighting to make them more realistic and not so much bland, but overall it was nice.

The worst parts of this animation are the factors that have already been spoken of by other reviewers. To me, adding a voice cast for both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie would have been essential in making us, the viewers, more in tune and in fear for both their sanity and their suffering, especially if they matched the many psychotic expressions so superbly. Plus, it also felt lifeless without adding in some sound effects. The squeeze of the lungs, the shock of the electrocution, the splatter of the blood. All of these and more would have made this repugnant display of agony more horrific and believable.

Overall, this was a good trip to exploring a over-rated, yet hauntingly sick representation of a pony's descent into cannibalistic madness through a fan-fiction story. Yet without any essence to speak of overall, it feels flat and stale. It's not bad, by all means of the word. Just a flawed and emotionally empty ride.